WELCOME TO THE MILITARYCAC HOME PAGE
Army personnel can purchase Office 365 Home for $69.99 per year, or Office 365 Personal for $48.99 per year through the Microsoft Enterprise License Agreement / Home Use Program.
iPhone and iPad users can use their CAC and access CAC enabled websites using apps and CAC readers
The intent of this website is to assist you with the installation of software so you can use your CAC on your Windows Personal Computer. Mac users are helped too
I have devised 5 different methods for you to utilize to install the software.
1. Click the Software & Install Button (second button from the left) in the row of buttons near the top of every page in the site. Once you click the Software & Install Button, follow the buttons from left to right.
2. Use the Site Map link at the top of every page (left of the MilitaryCAC logo)
3. Use the Installation Steps above
4. Use the "One-Stop Shop" notes page.
5. Watch videos showing and explaining how to install the software
Please utilize the contact page to contact the official help desks, ask Questions, offer Comments, Ideas, and / or Suggestions.
This website was developed and is personally maintained by Michael J. Danberry
This website was created because of the lack of information available to show how to utilize Common Access Card (CAC)s on Personal Computers. MilitaryCAC has been online since 9 November 2007 and has over 120 individual pages of information and support.
This website is designed to primarily assist Army users using Microsoft Windows.
Luckily for you, [and due to the similarities in the software], I am able to provide support for other Government agencies and Operating Systems as well. Click the respective links below:
If you have questions or suggestions for this site, contact Michael J. Danberry